Recruitment and Employment Confederation
Membership Number 73959.
MCI are recommended by REC – the representative body for the UK recruitment industry.
• MCI are serious about standards.
• MCI are commit to the REC Code of Good Recruitment Practice which provides our clients with a series of
• MCI are serious about operating ethically.
• MCI are compliant with all relevant legislation, We have fair and honest terms of business.
• MCI will actively promote diversity & equal opportunities and respect your confidentiality.
• MCI are serious about being well informed.
• MCI are kept up to date with legislative changes and industry best practices to ensure we can act in your
• MCI are serious about accountability.
• MCI can be dealt with under the REC complaints and disciplinary procedures if we fail to uphold
Driver Agency Accreditation Scheme – MCI Logistic Solutions
What are the benefits of accreditation?
- Industry recognition that your organisation is striving to achieve the highest levels of quality and compliance
- Verification to employees and clients that you are promoting good practice
- Reduction of corporate and operational risk
I am delighted to advise you that you have successfully completed your accreditation to the Driver Agency Accreditation Scheme.
Congratulations on your accreditation – it demonstrates your organisation’s commitment to achieving and maintaining high standards.
Manager – Audit and Accreditation Process